BY NIVEA

kara s.
Tampa
Definitely a staple in my purse. Living in Florida can definitely dry you out in the summer, this keeps my lips hydrated  and soft all day long.
Chelsea D.
Hardin
I love it helps with dry lips and is good for all season's! I definitely recommend this to everyone it's unisex. Always have my Nivea Products.
Peggy B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Helps restore moosture in your lips, takes a few applications before you notice, it helps.. i like the product but, chapstick works way better.
member-b459f
Very hydrating, it's not sticky on the lips  but i feel like it comes off the lips easily. The price is about right compared to other lip balms
Shontasia F.
Lancaster
This is a go to product in the winter time it actually does what it says one minute your lips dry apply this and boom all the problems are gone
Vee J.
Very hydrating. I didn’t feel like I needed to double layer at all. My lips were smooth and the product was light my lips felt clean and fresh.
Purchased at: Target
I loveee this product . I suffer from dry lips on this type of times . This right here will do the trick . Plus it leaves your lips sooo soft .
Eliish M.
Lancaster
I love it! I treated this product, because somebody tell me about this product  is good!            But  I love this !!💕 Is a good value. Have a good price
Nicole M.
It keeps lips soft and hydrated and it doesn't cost that much. It has good ingernates in it. I would recommend this product to a lot of people
Katelynn L.
Ann Arbor
This product was made in the heavens! It's so rich and rejuvenating on the lips. Great all year round, but especially during the winter months!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.