BY NIVEA

Gabriella M.
Pittsburgh, PA
It really good for your lips. I did used it during winter period last year and enjoyed it.it was really smooth and the smell was perfect to me.
Janica V.
San Jose
Nivea lip products are everything! If you’ve got chapped, dry lips... then this is definitely a go to product. The moisture lasts forever too.
Corrie H.
Found this lip product at Target, Really like the way this chapstick makes my lips feel. Very Gentle, Not oily and keeps my lips from chapping.
Eliish M.
Lancaster
I love it! I treated this product, because somebody tell me about this product  is good!            But  I love this !!💕 Is a good value. Have a good price
Jessica T.
Granite City, IL
Love this ChapStick! Its do moisturizing but it doesn't leave your lips feeling greasy. Great product for the price. will definitely buy again
Marissa A.
La Puente , CA
This is definitely one of my favorite lip balms! It leaves my lips very hydrated and smooth after I put the product on and it lasts me all day
Dana B.
Fargo
I have really dry lips and have always struggled to find a chapstick that hydrates adequately. This stuff was amazing and worked like a charm!
Shontasia F.
Lancaster
This is a go to product in the winter time it actually does what it says one minute your lips dry apply this and boom all the problems are gone
Fanaye d.
Alexandria, VA
One of my all time favorites!!! I've used this a couple times and every time and it's literally the best. So convenient to have in my car/bags
Purchased at: Target
I loveee this product . I suffer from dry lips on this type of times . This right here will do the trick . Plus it leaves your lips sooo soft .
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.