BY NIVEA

Ilene M.
Tyler, TX
It has a good scent to it and its a good brand to use . Its effective works well  not as good as vasiline or carmax its a gentle texture to it .
Alize S.
Freeport
I'm in love with neva it's such a good lip moisture. I brought mine at Wal-Mart for a very cheap price. I recommend this product to any and its
Alisha C.
Mobile, AL
The greatest product ever. I use it daily for keeping my lips kissable. I recommend it. It's very light and doesn't have a chalky or bad taste.
zoey m.
Phenix City
I love this lip balm , it is very smooth, and moisturizes my lips so much! I go to the store and stock up on these because they're like 2-3$ !
Jenifer C.
Brockton, MA
I can honestly say that i love this chapstick. It made my lips so soft and not heavy feelijg like some others. I continue to buy this one too!
johnnai v.
Portland, OR
Love it!!! It’s so soft and I have mutiples at a time. I bought it at target, and it was on sale, and I got two in a pack. I have used this brand multiple times and I will continue to do so. The packaging is great, and I don’t see any room for improvement.
Gabriella M.
Pittsburgh, PA
It really good for your lips. I did used it during winter period last year and enjoyed it.it was really smooth and the smell was perfect to me.
member-b459f
Very hydrating, it's not sticky on the lips  but i feel like it comes off the lips easily. The price is about right compared to other lip balms
Dana B.
Fargo
I have really dry lips and have always struggled to find a chapstick that hydrates adequately. This stuff was amazing and worked like a charm!
Vee J.
Very hydrating. I didn’t feel like I needed to double layer at all. My lips were smooth and the product was light my lips felt clean and fresh.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.