BY NIVEA

Bianca C.
Tacoma, WA
This was very smooth on my always dry lips. The product wasn’t as thick as other chapsticks/lip balms I bought in the pass so I had to keep reapplying.
Madison M.
I use this lip product daily! It works sooo good; my lips are always super soft. Coming from someome who suffers from severe lip cracking and dryness!
Lizbeth R.
The product left my lips feeling really smooth and moisturized. It does wear off throughout the day which is something that I think could be improved.
Anita W.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Hydrating and unscented lip balm. I keep one of these at my desk at work to keep my lips hydrated throughout the day. It’s light and not overly thick.
Alyssa K.
The only chapstick that actually helps heal my lips , others the more you put on the more you need to use it. But not with this! Definetly recommend :)
Layne C.
Melbourne, FL
Good at hydrating dry lips. But like most other lip balms, does not stay on very well. It leaves white marks around your lips if its left on too long.
Jackie M.
perris, CA
I like the product because it makes my lips feel really smooth. It also makes it feel hydrated . Everyone should be able to use the product I believe .
Jenn C.
Lerona
Really hydrated my lips. In the winter time my lips get so cracked and dried it hurts and it's so hard to find a product that actually hydrates.
grace j.
Buena park, CA
Very creamy like silk. Doesn't seem to last as long as other brands I've used. But feels very good on your lips. Would definitely need to reapply often
Geralyn H.
Fort Worth, TX
My lips feel refreshed! The wind dries them out, but this is great at protection! I only have to apply every few hours and my lips feel soft for hours.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.