BY NIVEA

Dazzle D.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like Nivea products and this lip balm does not disappoint. I use a lot of lip balm as I live in the desert. Goes on smooth and feels nice and silky.
🌹🌸🌻Merrilee S.
Las Vegas
I was given to me by a friend and to my surprise this product was A-Mazing!!!! It made my lips feel great after using and yes I would buy it on my own.
grace j.
Buena park, CA
Very creamy like silk. Doesn't seem to last as long as other brands I've used. But feels very good on your lips. Would definitely need to reapply often
Hannah P.
Very very good chapstick!! Use this one all of the time! Its cute and simple and you can stick it right in your pocket! Very effective and good price!!
Lizbeth R.
The product left my lips feeling really smooth and moisturized. It does wear off throughout the day which is something that I think could be improved.
Kyra W.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my all time favorites!!! Especially for this fall season. My lips get dry frequently and this helps keep them moisturized all day long!!
Bianca C.
Tacoma, WA
This was very smooth on my always dry lips. The product wasn’t as thick as other chapsticks/lip balms I bought in the pass so I had to keep reapplying.
Priscilla D.
Socorro
Leaves your lips smooth after your 2nd and 3rd use... 4/5 because it is a bit oily rather than creamy, but it leaves your lips rather soft and smoothx
Madison M.
I use this lip product daily! It works sooo good; my lips are always super soft. Coming from someome who suffers from severe lip cracking and dryness!
Ema N.
Everett, WA
I love this stuff it is so moisturiszing and soothing to use and it definitely met my expectations. I noticed it does not keep on for too long though.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.