BY NIVEA

member-dc9a3
It's smooth and left my lips moist! My lips have never felt this moist. Walmart was the perfect place to purchase it. It wasn't too pricey either.
Ashley S.
Minneapolis
Purchased at: Walgreens
GREAT! When I found this I thought I no longer need another chapstick! I haven't seen it in store and I'm so sad! This is the last balm you’ll ever need!
Heather M.
Wetumpka, AL
One of my go to lip products. I always put this on while I doing my makeup because it hydrate's my lips and keeps the soft before any other lip products.
Jason G.
Marietta, GA
Not my favorite, but I like this formula and I still use it very often. It’s good for putting on throughout the day as opposed to deep moisture at night.
Chelsea 🐨.
Westland
I love this lip balm! Especially in the winter. It leaves my lips moisturized for hours. I never leave my house without one in my purse or jacket pocket.
Miriam B.
Chatsworth, CA
This chapstick leaves your lips sticky and uncomfortable, the only reason I like it is because it dries soft but while it isn’t dry it’s just not nice :(
Gabriela A.
Lancaster, CA
I am a fan of lip balms! I always try to find a product that will hydrate my lips and this is a product that I would reccomend. It applies quite smoothly
Whitney T.
Bakersville , NC
I really liked this product. It made my lips soft.
I typically just grab this on the way out of the store since it’s at the front of most grocery stores.
Bianca C.
Tacoma, WA
This was very smooth on my always dry lips. The product wasn’t as thick as other chapsticks/lip balms I bought in the pass so I had to keep reapplying.
stephanie• a.
el paso
I love this product is really good and works NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care also this lip is really cute like it’s said is shimmer radiant ✨
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.