BY NIVEA

Laura R.
Union City
I have used this product and I love it. It made my skin come alive again. It started to work as fast as I applied it on my face. I sincerely recommend it.
Marlene C.
I love lip balms to hydrate my lips and keep them moisturized especially during fall and winter wether. This always leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth.
Tonya G.
I use this in the cooler months to keep my lips soft and moisturized. I will sometimes use this product as a lip primer under my lip stick. Good lip balm.
Sarah G.
Beacon
Really good lip balm. It is very hydrating and refreshing. I would recommend this product to anyone. It saves all dry lips no matter how cracked they are.
Salomi S.
Good lip balm for the price but it didn't give enough hydration for my dry lips.. it is worthy to give this a try. Packaging is okay but not luxury.
Morgan S.
Brookville
Love the mint flavor. Nice looking packaging. Definitely a good value. Cures my chapped lips. Have used this product many times and will continue to do so
Sabrina G.
Birmingham
The product is sooooo soft and it smells really good....it leaves your lips feeling  soft,hydrated and smooth..I love it so much I cant go without it!!!!
Jennifer B.
Love Nivea ❤ moisturizes your lips and doesn't change your natural lip color. Feels good on your lips not heavy or greasy. I would definitely recommend 😊
Brenda A.
It's a good product. Will definitely buy again. It leaves your lips feeling very soft and natural. The price is very good definitely will be buying again
Kimberly D.
Birmingham, AL
it didnt care for it ........ it was not for me i didnt like the smell just not for me not for me     not for me     not for me
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.