BY NIVEA

Angela W.
Denbo, PA
Great chapstick but when I lost it it wasnt so good that I had to replace it. Packageing was compact to just plastic on the outside. Smooth formula.
Natasha R.
Seaside Park, NJ
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Nivea is always a great brand, product can be a little too soft though need to have a light hand when applying but the benefits of using this are worth it.
Tiffany J.
Bismarck, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
It mainly made my lips really glossy and when it would wear off I didn’t notice a difference in the condition of my lips and I used it for several months.
Lori T.
Grand Terrace, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm was ok if you don’t already have chapped lips. Good for daily moisturizer but notable to repair already cracked lips
Sabrina B.
Savannah, GA
Love Nivea lip products!! Really looking forward to trying all the other flavors, colors and kids! I love this one!! Buy it often! Defiantly does the job.
Brittany W.
Parkersburg
Amazing! Leaves lips so soft and incredibly smooth. It is also a great price and easy to find in every store I usually shop in. Will definitely buy again!
Mackenzie B.
Ft. Campbell
Very hydrating lip products. One think I like most it felt very light on your lips not like you have a lot of product just siting on the top of your lips.
Sara M.
I love this product, it helps your lips get really smooth and hydrating. I had really bad chapped lips once and i used this and my lips were back to normal
Tiffany B.
Ephrata, PA
I love a good lip balm. I really enjoy this lip balm. It leaves my lips feeling really moisturized, without feeling like there is a ton of product on them.
Shannon W.
Catlettsburg, KY
Love this product I just wish it stayed on longer. It keeps my lips super moisturized and soft. I definitely recommend it to anyone that has chapped lips.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.