BY NIVEA

Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
This is a good drug store chapstick good for extra chapped lips. It’s not my favorite but when they don’t have what I’m looking for this is my second choice.
Sara S.
this lipbalm is the stuff you need for soft lips. Very moisturizing I find myself apply once or twice a day. Nivea body cream is also my go to for dry skin.
Ahlyna R.
Chicago
Nice cool refreshing. I would definitely recommend this for everyone it really hydrates your dry skin. I got this from Cvs, yes a drug store. It was amazing.
Priya S.
Jamaica, NY
I love this for quick hydration but not when I need it to replenish moisture. It's a good on the go balm for everyday but definitely not a nightly necessity
Cassie C.
Gibraltar
Keeps lips extremely moist and gets rid of any chap. Very gentle on lips. Also, very cheap. Would recommend. Can find at most drugstores and grocery stores.
Susie B.
Scappoose, OR
One of my favorites when fall starts to come around! My lips get so dry! And this keeps them from cracking ! Gose on nice and smooth. Stays for quite a while
asia m.
Olathe, KS
This product made my lips extremely soft and I would buy it again it Gives a nice feeling when you apply it and it last prettyblongbalso it's very hydrating
Jenny H.
Albany
It work well, i eat ton of spicy food so my lip got burn sometimes. It very help out after eat and clean my lip then use its, it stop the burn and redness...
Emily C.
One of my favorites, I keep one in almost every purse and other carrying device I own. Even manages to survive the sun better than a lot of other chapsticks
Sarah G.
Beacon
Really good lip balm. It is very hydrating and refreshing. I would recommend this product to anyone. It saves all dry lips no matter how cracked they are.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.