BY NIVEA

Sharone H.
Miami
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love that these come in a twin pack since I'm always looking for value but I didnt feel like they really helped my dry lips. If anything made it maybe worse.
Sydney P.
Bought this while in London and got through the whole tube! I really like this lip balm, it leaves a healthy glossy sheen and makes your lips feel so smooth!
Jasmine H.
This chopstick smells good, doesn't have a bad taste and is super lightweight and moisturizing. This brand of. Chapstick can be found in my purs e frequently
Rachel T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This balm goes on smooth and doesn’t taste waxy like other similarly priced brands. My only complaint would be that I feel like I need to reapply too often.
Elizabet V.
Is very soft long-lasting. It always helps to keep my lips hydrated. In winter is where I need it most😊 Easy to open and is very easy to transport anywhere.
Yesenia N.
Stockton
Very moisturizing, and didn’t have any strong smell or taste. It was long lasting and I really enjoyed using it. You’re getting more than what you payed for
Ken K.
Florissant, MO
I loved using this on my lips. Within a few days I noticed how my lips were so soft. It wasn’t a sticky formula either so that definitely was a plus for me!
Chantay L.
Oklahoma City
This is a must have I keep one or two in my purse It keeps my lips very moisturized & it comes in a nice removable page at a very inexpensive price
justine d.
Henderson
My lips get very dry and cracked, especially because I lo've in the desert. My lips instantly feel moisturized when put on and stays soft throughout the day.
Sandy F.
Minneapolis
My go to chap stick! Keeps my lips moisturized for hours and don’t have to constantly reapply. Super affordable and smells great! The only chap stick I buy!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.