BY NIVEA

Meghan M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This chapstick is average in my opinion! It’s not the best, but not the worse! There are many options available so it mostly comes down to personal preference
samylla a.
Very good ,loved it's just too much and l hope to win it this application and type saves life for me that l can not buy a doubt and l hope the product is great
Kristina M.
Purchased at: bluemercury
Very soothing moisturizing hydration balm and very light pleasing scent. This helped me with my cracked and dry lips. And they made it much softer and healthy.
Yailetxy O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Acerca este producto quiere decir que es el mejor te ayuda con la resequedad de los labios se aplica muy suave super cremoso y es excelente para labios resecos
Lauren P.
Utica, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Seriously obsessed with Nivea anything! But this lip balm takes the cake! It is so soothing and smooth I love how it makes my lips feel! Definitely recommend!
Jackie Y.
Corbin
Like how it’s long lasting. It helps with dry lips. I would buy if need to me. My family uses it as well. I get it at walgreen. It’s a very easy to get.
Nicole C.
Massillon, OH
This used to be one of my favorite lip products. I found a better one though. But this does what it says it's supposed to keeping your lips moist when needed.
Megan V.
tustin
Purchased at: Target
No complaints. Was effective with preventing my lips from chapping. The packaging was hard o get into, but that helps with making sure it wasn’t tampered with.
Vanessa J.
New Egypt, NJ
Amazing product, leaves lips moist and smooth help with dryness and def meets all my expectations and had a gent all and amazing experience with this product.
Lilly S.
My son really enjoy this product as it help him during winter baseball season.  Cool packing.  Blue, made you feel fresh.  Gentle to your lips.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.