BY NIVEA

Jodie P.
Great for dry lips! Used it while I had very chapped lips and it did what it claimed to do. Hydrated my lips and I love that it wasn't sticky or tacky AT ALL!
Meghan M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This chapstick is average in my opinion! It’s not the best, but not the worse! There are many options available so it mostly comes down to personal preference
makayla b.
Irving, TX
amazing product for dry or chapped lips, one tube lasted about 6 months with regular usage. Very calming to dry, cracked lips and is impressively long lasting.
Mari H.
Reno
Really good and good price I highly recommend it. Keeps your lips hydrated for a long time has a great smell! I’ve been using it for a year and still love it.
samylla a.
Very good ,loved it's just too much and l hope to win it this application and type saves life for me that l can not buy a doubt and l hope the product is great
Sabrina H.
Lynn, MA
Kept me feeling hydrated all day and night! A great every day product to have. It was very gentle and light, and not expensive at all! A great buy in my eyes.
Alex B.
This is by FAR my favorite chap stick to use! I have never ever went through an entire chapstick but I have with this!! It's awesome! Will totally repurchase.
Kristina M.
Purchased at: bluemercury
Very soothing moisturizing hydration balm and very light pleasing scent. This helped me with my cracked and dry lips. And they made it much softer and healthy.
Sarah R.
Eastpointe, MI
This Product helps keep my lips soft and smooth, it’s gentle and non sticky! And the sent is soft and pleasant all day! The price is okay for the size you get!
Steph M.
Memphis
Nivea is a great brand with beautiful packaging. It is a little on more of the expensive side but gets the job done. It's very gentle going on and easy to use.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.