BY NIVEA

Sharon H.
Toledo, OH
This is a great product to always keep on hand when you are on the go.  It is super hydrating and the price is right.  You cannot go wrong with this product or brand
Cassandra F.
Flint
I feel like I really liked this product and I feel like it really moisturize my lips and I give it the soft smooth feel that I like and it wasn't really oily and it lasted much longer even after drinking out of a straw I really like this product I would buy it again
Taylor K.
Omaha
This lip balm is fairly pricey compared to others on the market. I disliked using it because it made my lips feel very slippery, almost oily. It felt as though the product just sat on my lips and did not leave my lips feeling hydrated. Scent was nice. There are better options out there, though, for less money.
Halee R.
Edmond
This lip balm is great! I use it every night when I go to bed and it keeps my lips from drying out overnight and leaves them feeling super soft when I wake up! This is a great affordable lip balm for anyone with dry  or chapped lips to heal them quick!
Brandy B.
Clinton
Purchased at: Walmart
Works well. Is a bit pricey compared to most of its competitors. I prefer chapstick or balmex myself, because of the quality and price. I did enjoy this product though. I just don’t see paying more money for something that does the same thing as something that is cheaper. Moms are always trying to save money.
Hannah L.
Nashville
This is a classic lip balm to have in your purse, car, nightstand, bathroom, wherever.  One swab does the trick for me & leaves my lips feeling hydrated all day!  I love that it is non-scented and incredibly moist, without feeling watery on the lips
Hayley M.
Front royal , VA
I normally really like nivea lip balms, they do a great job of making my lips feel soft. Gentle on the lips, a very good price and value. Not too expensive, packing is fine, but the lid tends to fall off sometimes. I would buy it again, especially scented ones.
Jazmyn O.
I have really dry lips especially in the fall and winter and sometimes I pick at my lips so they'll hurt bad af but I'll put this on especially right before I go to bed and I'll wake up and my lips are all better I buy this often it's a really good Chapstick (;
Emilie C.
Love this lip balm!  My favorite! Give lots of moisture and feels nice. The packaging is easy to open and very good. I bought this at a drug store. It was my first time buying this and won’t be my last. Just wish a tube would last longer and the scent was better.
Amber H.
Walhalla, SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one lip balm that won’t let you down. It’s very gentle, VERY hydrating, and exactly what you need if your lips are chapped or dry! It almost feels like applying water to your lips, because it’s THAT smooth and hydrating. It’s a great value for the price and I would absolutely recommend this product.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.