BY NIVEA

Adrii J.
This product is my favorite 😭😍😍😍 it makes your lips feel smooth and refreshing. Mostly right know that winter is coming and your lips get really chapped, I absolutely recommend this product to you guys.
ERIN D.
Croton Hdsn, NY
Loved this!! So hydrating and smooth. I love the packaging. I bought it at the drugstore. I was affordable and great value. It was my first time using it and will definitely use again!! Gentle on the lips. I will definitely buy this product again!
Adriana B.
This product is very affordable and worth the buy. It keeps my lips smooth and silky all day long. It's available anywhere beauty products are sold. I promise it's worth the buy! It surprised did meet my expectations. I would like there to be flavor options.
kimberly r.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!! IT LEAVES MY LIPS SO SOFT AND LOOK FRESH. IT HAS A NICE SCENT. IT CAME NICELY PACKED. I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT THAT HAVE DRY LIPS. IT MAKES MY LIPS LOOK SO MOIST. I WOUKD SO BUY THIS AGAIN!!
Corrina S.
Lynwood
Great product absolutely love it i use it daily ..Its awesome it makes my lips fee super hrdrated and shiny .Love it and I cant describe it for more worsds other than its an amazing product .Its very easy to apply and of course it its super gentle and soft.
May W.
Love how hydrated they make my lips feel. Especially in this winter season which makes every cell in my body ashy.
Clarice R.
West bend
Live! It’s so silky smooth. It sits in my nightstand and I use it every night. It keeps my lips moisturized all night. I got it from Walmart and I’d buy it again. It wa packaged nicely. Easy to open. I totally recommend to others because I loved the product so much.
Niaaa R.
This was so hydrating it went on like a dream. It does last long, I believe i got it at Walmart and I really was happy when i saw that it left my lips so smooth
Meghan J.
Greenville, NC
Love this so much!! Ever since I started wearing matte lip stick it's brought my dry lips to my attention. This product is my holy grail for soft kissable lips!
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
Good chap stick. Not so oily and stays on for awhile. The packaging is nice and efficient. You get a pretty good amount for the price. I bought mine at Walmart.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.