BY NIVEA

Mary J.
Basking ridge , NJ
Very easy application and soothing on the lips. When applying it feels buttery which is really nice. I also like the bigger size of the chapstick itself. It's a bit pricey but better quality than other brands.
Brianna Q.
Ca
Omg this made my lips feel so hydrated and soft , I loved it ! Nice packaging , could take around with you traveling , or just anywhere , Definitely gentle on the lips.
Kayla L.
North carolina
Cool refreshing feeling and very inexpensive. Would buy again. Very smooth and milkey like texture. The packing is good for the price too not that it matter. Yes it does the jon
vanessa m.
It make your lups super soft slick as well it the scent is absolutely delightful
I personaly would recommend it if toy have chaped lips so that my personal opinion so buy it
Nicki D.
Norman, Oklahoma
This is a really good lip balm. My 8 yr old unfortunately suffers from chapped lips when the weather starts turning and this is always my go to for her. Works after a day or 2!
Katie T.
Went on smoothly and didn't clump, smell or taste bad. It didn't stay on for as long as I would have expected and I had to reapply shortly after. Would be a good under lipstick or nighttime chap stick.
Jamie P.
What an amazing lip balm that truly does what it says!  Its long lasting, heals most of dry lips and tenderness! it's easily used on the entire family with great results and it's ubiquitous for all !!  💋💋
nicole s.
MY LIPS HAVE NEVER BEEN SO SOFT AND HYDRATED LIKE THEY ARE SINCE I'VE STARTED USING THIS. I USE IT A COUPLE TIMES A DAY AND IT SEEMS TO STAY PUT LONGER THAN THE OTHER KINDS IVE TRIED. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Megan L.
Valparaiso , IN
This made my lips feel very soft and super moisturized! It was a great value and not very pricey so I loved it! It was very effective unlike some chap sticks I have used. I purchased mine at my local Walmart. I don't see too much room for improvement, maybe just some more flavors!
Amanda M.
Very very satisfied!! Leaves your lips feeling super soft and silky to the touch, and your lips stay moisturized almost all day! I would definitely recommend this to all my peers!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.