BY NIVEA

Lupita D.
Arbuckle, CA
Unlike a lot of products, this keeps my lips really moisturized throughout the day! Would recommend if you want something that will work longer after you’ve applied if.
Virden A.
Las Vegas, NV
Keeps my lips mosturized. Good price and affordable for everyone. Packaging is nice, easy to remove and very hand. This product will not disappoint you for sure!
Brandy T.
Lake Providence
My daughters and I use this product and we love the way it makes our lips feel. It is very effective. It really works and I bought them at Walmart. We are repeat users.
Jessica t.
richmond hill georgia
Honestly one of my favorite daily drugstore Chap stick. It makes my lips pretty soft I'm pretty happy I have it in a couple different scents because the price is pretty good
Mia R.
Oxnard
I loved it !!!! It was super moist and it lasted about 2 hours ! It kept my lips soft and pretty. I would totally buy this itesm again ! It’s an amazing product for a very cheap price. It was absolutely worth buying. I would recommend it for others !
Janet M.
Ashland , MA
super hydrating, lasts long time as a wear on  the lips, and its packaging. It was my first time trying, but will repeat again. It is very good for the price. I bought mine from target when it was on sale. I love this product, and going to recommend to everyone.
This lip balm is very good and makes the lips feel really soft. For best results however use a honey sugar scrub to remove dead skin as lip balm will not do that.
Gemma N.
Very moisturizing didn't feel greasy at all I will definitely use it again and would recommend to others as well. The packaging is nice and compact which makes it easy to put in a purse or pocket and take on the go
Sayde C.
This lip balm feels good initially, but doesn't last as long as others. If you're sensitive to smell, this is a good option as it doesn't have any specific scent.
Mary J.
Basking ridge , NJ
Very easy application and soothing on the lips. When applying it feels buttery which is really nice. I also like the bigger size of the chapstick itself. It's a bit pricey but better quality than other brands.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.