BY NIVEA

Jewel D.
Maricopa, AZ
The smell was off-putting enough for me to not even apply it- oddly chemical/synthetic smelling. No way I'm putting it on me if it fees like it burnt my nose LOL
J S.
This is a great product for someone with dry lips. It helps to keep them smooth. The packaging is cute and the product applies well. I have bought a few of these and will continue to buy them. Go get one
Annaliesa C.
Las Vegas
It's a wonderful on the Go product especially for my busy schedule I work several jobs even though I'm sixteen I graduated highschool at 14 with honors and more hope this is good
Madeline H.
Super   Moisturizing , a great product I absolutely love they formula it is gray great great it is a really great price so you really get a bang for your buck because it is very effective I bought mine at cvs and I would definitely recommend to others because this really is just a excellent product
Laporche M.
You don't have to use too much I love it cause it's soft and very gentle yo my lips I recommend this. I actually have one of my younger sister hook onto. Very cheap (affordable)
Shairah H.
This lip balm is very hydrating! A little goes a long way and it does not leave your lips feeling greasy or sticky. It just leaves it moisturized and you forget you even had it on. It does not last as long but it last long enough!
CAYMARGARET W.
Hartselle
I use this product every day and absolutely love it!! I have no complaints. I like a very thick and smooth chapstick and this is the one I love and won’t use any other brand!!
Maria M.
Stockton
Love this product love the way that it makes my lips feel so soft the packaging is nice you can see the product good and it's not pricey at all is very good and also gentle.
Holly O.
Love how soft this product makes my lips feel. It's so light on your lips and has a nice scent. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a little bit of sheen on your lips.
✴Anavah M.
I love this product. I use it as my every day go-to product. It helps keep my lips moistened for when i wear matte lipsticks etc. Definitely recommend everyone give it a try!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.