BY NIVEA

Annaliesa C.
Las Vegas
It's a wonderful on the Go product especially for my busy schedule I work several jobs even though I'm sixteen I graduated highschool at 14 with honors and more hope this is good
Laporche M.
You don't have to use too much I love it cause it's soft and very gentle yo my lips I recommend this. I actually have one of my younger sister hook onto. Very cheap (affordable)
Shairah H.
This lip balm is very hydrating! A little goes a long way and it does not leave your lips feeling greasy or sticky. It just leaves it moisturized and you forget you even had it on. It does not last as long but it last long enough!
CAYMARGARET W.
Hartselle
I use this product every day and absolutely love it!! I have no complaints. I like a very thick and smooth chapstick and this is the one I love and won’t use any other brand!!
Maria M.
Stockton
Love this product love the way that it makes my lips feel so soft the packaging is nice you can see the product good and it's not pricey at all is very good and also gentle.
Raianna R.
Whittier , CA
Love this for the dryer weather as our skin and lips start to dry out. The amount of product in here is not too much and the chap stick itself goes pretty fast unfortunately.
✴Anavah M.
I love this product. I use it as my every day go-to product. It helps keep my lips moistened for when i wear matte lipsticks etc. Definitely recommend everyone give it a try!
Yuliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
When I tried this the first time I loved how how soft it left the lips😀 some chopsticks that dry out lips and you have to put them on like every 30 mins but this one put it on and it's soft and hydrated for a while! I love this chapstick!
Holly O.
Love how soft this product makes my lips feel. It's so light on your lips and has a nice scent. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a little bit of sheen on your lips.
Julie F.
N Versailles, PA
Very moisturizing and hydrating! I love using this in the winter. Definitely exceeding my expectation. Very nice packaging. I bought it at Target. Highly suggest!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.