BY NIVEA

Patty I.
Greenvale, NY
A semi hydrating lip balm but usually leaves my lips feeling the same. I have very dry lips and this is the issue with almost every lip balm out there. My favorite is from glossier they have a few scents too.
Kaylee  M.
New Brunswick, NJ
Leaves lips feeling super soft! Not too heavy on the lips. Smells great. Goes on easy and doesn't irritate the lips. I bought this product at Walmart. First time user, I've purchased it many times now. I would definitely recommend this product.
Andrea R.
Hanceville , AL
I love using this lip balm ESPECIALLY in colder weather when my lips get really dry. It makes them feel really soft and stays for awhile, most wear off in about thirty minutes.
Courtney H.
Winston Salem, NC
I really liked this product during application and a few minutes after. Then, it started to dry my lips out so it was quite disappointing. I had to keep reapplying every 20 minutes.
Madeline H.
Super   Moisturizing , a great product I absolutely love they formula it is gray great great it is a really great price so you really get a bang for your buck because it is very effective I bought mine at cvs and I would definitely recommend to others because this really is just a excellent product
Annaliesa C.
Las Vegas
It's a wonderful on the Go product especially for my busy schedule I work several jobs even though I'm sixteen I graduated highschool at 14 with honors and more hope this is good
J S.
This is a great product for someone with dry lips. It helps to keep them smooth. The packaging is cute and the product applies well. I have bought a few of these and will continue to buy them. Go get one
Laporche M.
You don't have to use too much I love it cause it's soft and very gentle yo my lips I recommend this. I actually have one of my younger sister hook onto. Very cheap (affordable)
Shairah H.
This lip balm is very hydrating! A little goes a long way and it does not leave your lips feeling greasy or sticky. It just leaves it moisturized and you forget you even had it on. It does not last as long but it last long enough!
CAYMARGARET W.
Hartselle
I use this product every day and absolutely love it!! I have no complaints. I like a very thick and smooth chapstick and this is the one I love and won’t use any other brand!!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.