BY NIVEA

Cheryl H.
Easton, MD
I can’t say enough about this product! I love Nivea’s skin care products and now I can add their lip products to my must-have list. I love that the ingredients are natural and pure and the results are amazing! If you suffer from chapped lips, you have to try this product!
Kandi S.
Detroit
Works great. Feels great going on. One of the best products in their class. I would recommend it my friends and family. Maybe a coupon would be nice, the price is kind of steep. I do understand the quality aspect but I’m todays economy it’s hard to afford certain luxuries
Lesly B.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this one more because chapstick was created to keep you lips hydrated and this is what it is all about keeping your lips hydrated and it works and keeps your lips hydrated
Kerrilynn K.
Kenosha
I am in love with this lip balm. When I get a red ring around the perimeter of my lips, which burns quite a bit, I put this on and it goes away. I expected it to do nothing, but it has exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend to anyone who has very dry lips!
Jessica F.
Peoria, IL
This is currently one of my favorite lip balms. I always keep a tube of this in my purse. Makes your lips feel super soft & hydrated. It doesn't have a bad smell & it lasts on your lips for a decent amount of time. Doesn't feel heavy or sticky...feels very light on the lips.
Rachel L.
Baton Rouge
The twin package is a good way to go! Definitely a deal! It’s super easy to apply/use, just common sense. The packaging is about as nice as a packaging for chapstick can be. I am definitely a repeat user! Bought it a few times! Not my first choice but a choice for sure!
Jaimy K.
Socorro, NM
This product was absolutely amazing. I have always had trouble finding a good lip balm that keeps my lips soft without having to constantly reapply, but this did the trick! It was both soft and smelled incredible. Hands down the best lip care product I have ever used.
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
feels nice on your lips, very smoothing and good for peeling lips but you have to reapply constantly, which is my issue with most lip balms. the packaging is nice but the top tends to come off easily, which is problematic when i throw it in my purse for a night out.
Alejandra A.
South Gate, CA
This chapstick is pretty much the only thing you need to keep your lips hydrated and soft. My lips tend to get dry as soon as it starts to get chilly and this chapstick is definitely my go-to. It's also very affordable and something I cannot leave the house without.
Mackenzie R.
I like the softness this product give my lips. It smells nice as well and feels smooth. It last a long time and I’ve purchased it several times. It exceeds my expectations as a chapstick user because it’s gentle and effective in preventing and treating chapped lips.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.