BY NIVEA

Jessica B.
Meriden, CT
Makes my lips super soft. Absolutely perfect. Very effective and hydrating. One layer was enough. Met my expectations. Perfect packaging, not too big not too small.
Vanessa C.
Wethersfield
This product had my lips being very moist throughout the day. I suffer from dry lips especially during the winter and in between seasons so to have a product like this in which I can throw in my purse is very useful.
Jennifer M.
Woodside
This is the only lip product that I use on my lips! It keeps my lips moisturized for hours!!! I bought it at Rite Aid and that’s the only place where I can find it!
Courtney D.
Moreno Valley
My lips get very dry and I got t hi is to try to see if it would help keep my lips moisturized and it did!! After using it my lips didn't feel dry and I didn't get so many cracks in my lip. It's one of the best chapstick that I bought in a very long time.
Nina L.
Philadelphia , PA
Nivea is a very affordable brand you can find it in your local drug store, the lip products are long lasting and hydrating on the lips. this product helps repair dry lips.
Fernanda A.
Warr Acres
This product is very mostiturising. It is really good over all for all lip shapes and sizes and as well as textures. This product really makes you feel like you need it in your life and like you can’t live without it.
Umaima A.
New York
This product is a must have if you work in a dry office school environment. It's a godsend for dry and chapped lips and whether you want to or not you will LOVE it.
Qambria S.
This is a great product. I buy this at my local drug store . I use this almost every day it gives my lips a natural glow. It only comes out to about 3 dollars not to pricey. I will more than likely buy this product again when I run out of my other supply
neeta s.
very moisturing, packaging was also good, durable during travelling. i like to use some time before applying lipstick.very light lip balm like i was searching for. And cost was also fine. i am very happy with the seller. loved the product and its services.
Julia A.
The best when you have dry lips that burn from using other chapsticks. Retains moisture without further making your lips burn. Walgreens, Target, Walmart are all places you can find it.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.