BY NIVEA

Sara &.
Orlando, Florida
This product is actually really amazing because it really hydrates your lips for several hours. I have bought this multiple times because it s affordable and works great!
Dolly R.
Fort Worth
this is the best lip stuff i have ever tried on. it feels so amazing. it took my expectations to a whole nother level. i would rate this product a 10. very effeffective.
member-1201b
Kept my lips soft and moist all day! It is light going on and conveniently fits in your pocket. I would recommend this as an everyday wear. Put it on in the morning and should last you all day! Good price for the quality of the product and it will last for a long time!
Shirley H.
Does what a chapstick should do at drugstore price. Convenient to carry around and delivers a good amount of moisture throughout the day and night when I wore it. Scent is acceptable as well.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is a must-have in your everyday life. It's easy to purchase in your local drugstore or pharmacy. It keeps your lips gently moisturized and it's affordable.
Heavenly M.
Fort Collins
During the winter and summer my lips crack real bad so i use aquafore and this repaired my lips in no time. Now my lips during the winter and summer feel so much better
Brianna A.
Horizon City, TX
This does the job for a couple of hours but is not good long term. It doesn't last long and actually left my lips feeling dry after the initial application wore off.
Bailey W.
this product makes my lips feel SO soft and healthy. the price is fairly decent but it works so well it doesn’t even matter. is a very creamy consistency and I love it!
Amy T.
Instantly helped my lips! Usually other brands you constantly have to keep reapplying over and over until you start feeling some type of comfort! Highly recommend this!
Donna P.
Lewisburg, WV
Very nice product, good for daily upkeep of lips. It may not be the best for full on healing if your lips are in really bad shape. It was good for me because my lips heal easily. I purchased mine from Walmart and will be going back when I'm empty to buy another.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.