BY NIVEA

Kennedy H.
Utica, Ne
I love carrying this lip balm in my purse and my backpack! It makes my lips feel very soft and keeps them moisturized in the winter and just a really good lip balm for everyday!
Christina B.
Dallas
I used to use the Baby Lips medicated lip balm, until I found this one. Its very effective, and very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to someone if they're looking for a new lip balm.
Evelin V M.
Denver
It makes my lips really soft.... I can always count on it when I have chapped lips... Or when I put it somewhere else in my face when it's dry and it makes it so much better!!!
Jessica D.
Lafayette , TN
Love this leave last you lips feeling super soft and u like a lot of other lip care products you don't have to keep reapplying it last for quite awhile. I was very satisfied
Amelia H.
I like this product 😁. It keeps my lips cool and hydrated. I used it for my chapped lips. It was gentle product.
I recommend this product. You can find it basically anywhere.
Carrigan C.
Nivea is the best I easily have tons of lotion and chapstick running around. It is very effective and I love it. I highly recommend you buy it and stock up it is a good value product!
member-29852
Really smooth on the lips, not oily at all.scent is minimum.very effective love this product not expensive and it's pocket size love to bring it with me everywhere packaging is standard but cute at the same time maybe they should make a pumpkin spice latte edition for Halloween
Brittney R.
Amazing!! Would def recommend this product to anyone, kept my lips smooth and moisturizer especially because I am known for chapped lips! It's silky smooth and it's one of my favorites.. easily found. At any local store
Candice F.
I loved how moisturized this lip balm left my lips. It was smooth and not too greasy. I, personally, don't like the aftertaste of the lip balm but the price of it is a steal.
Melissa P.
I have to have this at all times my lips Dry out due to Makeup wear and the wonderful phx weather and this right here just one days use 3 application s makes them all better
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.