BY NIVEA

Sheelta K.
Elk Grove
My mom and I are regular users of this product! We usually get it from Walgreens. Our personal favorite is the Cherry lip balm because it leaves a subtle tint for everyday wear!
Germain E.
I thought this lip balm was average, it didn't really moisturizer as much and I would have to keep reapplying it because the moisture from the lip balm dried out. I do like how it doesn't leave a white film/residue.
Heather M.
The dual pack is so convenient because you always misplace a chapstick! Leaves your lips smooth and soft with a lasting moisture. I think it's great to buy 2 in 1. Also leaves a nice sheen like a gloss with no damage! 10/10 recommend
Neha A.
I use this cream as a moisture sealer and a makeup primer/base. It's wonderful for healing dry skin and is fragrance free so if you're sensitive to smells you won't get headaches.
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
It does what it advertises it is a very hydrating lip product and I can appreciate that. It is super easy to apply and feels good on the lips. I like the simple look of this brand and would recommend it.
Taylorr N.
Jacksonville, AR
This product is wonderful, I have super dry lips so I have to always have moisturizer on me at all times. I am a repeat user die for sure and I love the packaging!! Definitely recommend!
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
I absolutely love this product. My lips tend to get extremely dry due to dehydration. This products helps to soothe my lips and moisturize them. I actually was sunburned this summer as well as my lips and this product helped me immensely!
Kennedy H.
Utica, Ne
I love carrying this lip balm in my purse and my backpack! It makes my lips feel very soft and keeps them moisturized in the winter and just a really good lip balm for everyday!
Destiny H.
Buffalo
Soo good! Love this product. Super gentle and soft. Worth every penny, a product I will definitely re buy once it is empty. The packaging is easy to open and it's easy to store I bought mine at Wegmans:)
Lizbeth P.
I really like this product, and I really recommend it to keep your skin very hydrated. People who have dry skin you should try it this would hydrate your skin really quick and will become one of your favorite products. My friend introduced me to this product and I really like it.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.