BY NIVEA

Brittlyn G.
Oak Harbor
  Is So hydrating! One of my all time favorites! Used this chapstick on vacation in the sun and my lips were safe against the uv rays. This is also a perfect pair with any color lipstick to moisturize your lips and keep the cracks away. If you haven’t tried this product you should!
Christina B.
Dallas
I used to use the Baby Lips medicated lip balm, until I found this one. Its very effective, and very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to someone if they're looking for a new lip balm.
Heather M.
The dual pack is so convenient because you always misplace a chapstick! Leaves your lips smooth and soft with a lasting moisture. I think it's great to buy 2 in 1. Also leaves a nice sheen like a gloss with no damage! 10/10 recommend
Lizbeth P.
I really like this product, and I really recommend it to keep your skin very hydrated. People who have dry skin you should try it this would hydrate your skin really quick and will become one of your favorite products. My friend introduced me to this product and I really like it.
Sheelta K.
Elk Grove
My mom and I are regular users of this product! We usually get it from Walgreens. Our personal favorite is the Cherry lip balm because it leaves a subtle tint for everyday wear!
Kennedy H.
Utica, Ne
I love carrying this lip balm in my purse and my backpack! It makes my lips feel very soft and keeps them moisturized in the winter and just a really good lip balm for everyday!
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
I absolutely love this product. My lips tend to get extremely dry due to dehydration. This products helps to soothe my lips and moisturize them. I actually was sunburned this summer as well as my lips and this product helped me immensely!
Melissa P.
I have to have this at all times my lips Dry out due to Makeup wear and the wonderful phx weather and this right here just one days use 3 application s makes them all better
Amelia H.
I like this product 😁. It keeps my lips cool and hydrated. I used it for my chapped lips. It was gentle product.
I recommend this product. You can find it basically anywhere.
member-29852
Really smooth on the lips, not oily at all.scent is minimum.very effective love this product not expensive and it's pocket size love to bring it with me everywhere packaging is standard but cute at the same time maybe they should make a pumpkin spice latte edition for Halloween
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.