BY NIVEA

Lilya M.
Temple Terr, FL
It really moisturizers your lips. It keeps your lips soft all day. This is an amazing product and I really recommend it if you have chapped lips and it's something you struggle with.
Alexandria R.
Denton, TX
What attracted me to this product was the aloe Vera in it. I love aloe Vera, I use it for everything, drinking, my hair and now my lips. It really keeps my lips healthy and hydrated
Sravani K.
Somerset
Very moisturizing on the lips and long lasting. I've trying the milk and honey one as well. Love It! One of the very few lipbalms that doesnt have strong essence and is comfortable.
Brisofancy B.
Gifted to me in a care package! So glad I tried it, other chapticks or lip balms can be pretty thin but this made my lips very moisturized and protected from the harsh cold up north.
Diana D.
East Haven, CT
Love the way this product smells and the way it glides on my lips. I usually buy my chapsticks from a drug store. It lasted a long time on my lips and really hydrated instead of just sitting on top of my lips.
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
I like all Nivea Products their reliable and affordable pricing and they actually work, I suffer from dry eyes and always rely on their eye drops to cure the dryness and it definitely does just that. I highly recommend you try it! I promise you will be more than happily satisfied with moistened eyes so you can see clearly.... That's always nice lol
Brittany A.
Mount Joy, PA
This product really moisturizes effectively. It stays on your lips for a long time. The flavor is not the best and it can leave you feeling a tad oily but I use it for severely chapped lips and it works well.
Jonquil ..
Hesperia, CA
My favorite lip balm of all time. Just something about it surpasses other lip balms I have used. Stays on well and leaves your lips supple. Also doesn't feel waxy, greasy or stiff!
Toree F.
La Porte, IN
Works awesome for my super dry lips in the winter. Has a pleasant smell and taste to it. Actually feels like it is moisturizing my lips not just adding a layer of oily or tacky feeling to it. Would recommend!
Dana K.
My absolute go to chapstick. I don't think this makes your lips more susceptible to drying like other lip products. Can also be found at many retailers which adds to its greatness.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.