BY NIVEA

Jewell A.
Baltimore, MD
Super hydrating. Very affordable and you can find it at most stores such as Target Walmart are drug stores. Definitely would buy again the packaging is very nice and after I use this it hydrated my lips very nicely and made them super duper soft I would definitely recommend anyone!
Eliza S.
Los Angeles
before using this product, my lips were very dry and crusty, but now after using this nivea hydro care pure water and aloe very, my lips felt very soft, hydrated. and I find myself needing to use it a lot less, so one tube will last you a while. definitely love and recommend
Queen M.
A hydrating Lip balm that isn't greasy. One of my favorite lip balms. The li balm exceeded my expectations. The packaging is easy to open. I would recommend this lip balm to a friend. This is a must have for me in the winter. Nivea is a great brand that puts out quality products.
Brittany T.
I love how hydrating this product is. It really leaves my lips feeling moisturized and healthy. It’s also a good price and a good size. I keep one of these in my car especially during the hot months because my lips dry out so fast. I would definitely recommend this product.
This product kept my lips hydrated and smooth. My lips when from dry and cracked to very hydrated and smooth. I really enjoyed it. I would defenetly recommend this product to friends and family..
✨Hayli✨ M.
Clay Center
I really recommend this product! It slides on your lips like butter and is really effective and moisturizing. It keeps my lips moisturized for long periods of time before I have to reapply. I have very sensitive lips and am prone to cold sores and this product didn’t give me one.
Rolanda L.
Burtonsville, MD
This is sooooo nice! LikeI t actually keeps the makeup sticking on your face all day long. I would buy this again. It does help hide pores. It does have SPF on it, it just doesn’t say so in the title. Yes I would recommend it to others.
Talia ♉.
Tucson
This product is one of the best i’ve used so far. i typically get wind burn in the late fall/early winter months and i can always pick up this trusty chapstick from the store. It’s rather affordable 2-3$ at walmart and i have referred others to it and heard amazing feedback!
Keili M.
I loved this product it did exactly what is said it would do on the packaging. I continue to use all the time. I will say it did meet my expectations. The only problem is I had to put on more than one coat in the day but I would definitely recommend it and buy it again.
LeAndra V.
Works well and feels light on your lips. This product is less waxy than many of the other lip treatments I have used. It's also reasonably priced and comes in larger packaging. Good for preventing chapped lips but I think there are other better options for treating dryness.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.