BY NIVEA

Ashley E.
Chocowinity, NC
I love this product it leaves your lips soft and kissable! It doesn’t leave behind any residue on the lips and wears great! It tastes good too if it happens to land on your tongue! It leaves your lips moisturized!
Olivia D.
Jackson, MS
This lip balm helped to unchallenged my lips and kept them moisturized for the entire winter.  It is a neutral scent/flavor, which I love, since I am not a fan of overly minty or fruity flavors.  It was easy to glide on, so it didn't pull at my sensitive lips.  I would definitely purchase again!
Toree F.
La Porte, IN
Works awesome for my super dry lips in the winter. Has a pleasant smell and taste to it. Actually feels like it is moisturizing my lips not just adding a layer of oily or tacky feeling to it. Would recommend!
Elizabeth I.
It leaves your lips soft the only downfall is that you have to keep applying it alot. Might as well just keep in in your pocket other then having to dig through your purse every hour
Jasmin L.
Glendale, NY
This product leaves your lips with a nice shine and glow and it moisturize your lips evenly leaving it it hydrated and feeling good throughout the day. The package comes nice but it can use improvement such as it lasting longer on your lips.
Diana D.
East Haven, CT
Love the way this product smells and the way it glides on my lips. I usually buy my chapsticks from a drug store. It lasted a long time on my lips and really hydrated instead of just sitting on top of my lips.
Jonquil ..
Hesperia, CA
My favorite lip balm of all time. Just something about it surpasses other lip balms I have used. Stays on well and leaves your lips supple. Also doesn't feel waxy, greasy or stiff!
Brittany A.
Mount Joy, PA
This product really moisturizes effectively. It stays on your lips for a long time. The flavor is not the best and it can leave you feeling a tad oily but I use it for severely chapped lips and it works well.
Brisofancy B.
Gifted to me in a care package! So glad I tried it, other chapticks or lip balms can be pretty thin but this made my lips very moisturized and protected from the harsh cold up north.
Sravani K.
Somerset
Very moisturizing on the lips and long lasting. I've trying the milk and honey one as well. Love It! One of the very few lipbalms that doesnt have strong essence and is comfortable.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.