BY NIVEA

Ashley E.
Chocowinity, NC
I love this product it leaves your lips soft and kissable! It doesn’t leave behind any residue on the lips and wears great! It tastes good too if it happens to land on your tongue! It leaves your lips moisturized!
Jordana B.
New Braunfels, TX
This is my favorite lip balm! Super moisturizing and smooth without feeling to greasy. Plus it’s easy to grab on a Target run and definitely affordable. It’s not super scented and just feels really nice on my lips.
Charese T.
Luray, VA
I love this product. I buy it all the time. Keeps lips moisturized and its light. I only use it twice a day and it makes my lips soft and lasts for a long time. This is a great product
Diana E.
Hanover, MD
Loved it. It really seemed to immediately sink into my lips, which I love. Unlike other chopsticks that just sit on top of your lips. This worked wonders for my usually dry lips.
Emmi U.
Pomona, NY
This product does help to make your lips very soft. It doesn't always feel greasy. My only complaint is that you have to apply it often. I bought it at my local cvs and the price was reasonable. I would buy again.
Shaylin D.
Macomb, MI
I loved how smooth it applied to my lips and it kept my lips moisturized for quite a long period of time. I personally loved using it under my lipsticks and lip pencils to prevent my lips from drying out throughout the day.
Emily W.
Hanover, PA
This balm is my go to in the summer! I purchase it in the summer and have replaced it many times. For the price, it's a good deal. It is very gentle on the lips. I recommend this lip balm to my friends and family.
brielle h.
New Jersey, NJ
This product really moisturized my lips! I tend to have dry, chapped lips, and this lip balm helped fix that! It has a nice natural scent which I loved. It was very affordable as well!
Olivia D.
Jackson, MS
This lip balm helped to unchallenged my lips and kept them moisturized for the entire winter.  It is a neutral scent/flavor, which I love, since I am not a fan of overly minty or fruity flavors.  It was easy to glide on, so it didn't pull at my sensitive lips.  I would definitely purchase again!
Naida B.
Ocala
This left my skin feeling so soft all day long! Nivea Hydro Care Pure absorbed in my skill extremely fast and did not leave any greasiness. It lasted on my skin for over 2 hours.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.