BY NIVEA

Brittnee C.
Boston
I love this product! It's so hydrating and refreshing. It's fairly cheap too which isn't too shabby either, in my opinion. It didn't disappoint one bit! I will be using again and again!
morgan m.
Decatur, IN
I loved it! It made my lips so soft. I was a huge fan of how it kept my lips hydrated all day. I think for the price, which isnt’t a lot, it is perfect. All of my expectations were met. The feeling was so soft and felt cooling on my lips. I can’t think of anything that they would need to improve on.
Yecenia D.
Porterville, CA
Super hydrating, lips felt so soft & nourished! I’m a big chapstick person so going from brand to brand I loved this one! Super cute packaging as well. Bought it at the one & only Target!
Yasmin R.
El Paso
I loved it. Kept my pipes feeling fresh and soft. I used it as a daily use. Never went a day with out. I would highly recommend it to others that would like to have soft and fresh lips.
Laura M.
Stockton
Made my Lips super soft & also definitely kept them hydrated as it says, my lips are always getting dry I applied two coats of this and my lips felt and looked so much better, I loved it!
Francis R.
Detroit, MI
I love this stuff. Its so moisturizing. It doesn't cost much very inexpensive. I love to use this to moisturizer my lips while doing my makeup and before applying matte liquid lipstick.
Yulissa E.
This product helped a lot, but not completely. I have sensitive lips and during the winter they tend to easily get chapped.This product isn’t the best I’ve tried, but it’s pretty decent.
Araceli M.
Absolutely loved the results with in days it was so noticeable!my co workers noticed it especially with these cold mornings!worked a lot better that I thought it would! Great packaging!
Bianca A.
New braunfels
This is the best chapstick ever . Leaves ur lips feeling super soft. Very gentle and moistuizing ...last a long time i love it. I feel like u get so much for the price. The packaging is conveniant and awesome. I feel lime its perfect. ...one of my go tos
Lynn D.
las vegas
Love this can feel dry if not used repeatedly, good for price, nothing surprising really, smells nice, packaging of fair nothing out of the ordinary. I would recommend to a friend, mom loves it so that’s always good
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.