BY NIVEA

Taylor G.
Monticello
This product is my go to. I have one in my purse, my bathroom, my school back pack, and next to my bed. I love to wear lipstick and this product keeps my lips soft and healthy so that my lipstick looks perfect every time.
Stacey O.
Norwalk
This product was okay. I don't feel it helped keep my lips are hydrated some of the other brands did. Would I recommend it, yes, it may work better for some other people than it did for me.
Maria L.
Really hydrated my lips! I love this product and I would recommend this for other people with dry lips. It applies perfectly and it's both thick. I usually buy this at Walmart or Walgreens.
Kelsey D.
Manistique, MI
This is my absolute favorite chapstick. My lips are never cracked and always feel smooth. The scent is really nice and light too. You can find it in just about any store that sells makeup.
Natalie H.
Paterson, NJ
Made my lips hydrated and took away the chapped dry lip feel as soon as I applied it. I love this product, is definitely recommend it, especially for the winter season a.k.a. Chapped lip season! It’s my go to
Saba Z.
Des Plaines
This product is one of favorite products of the Nivea brand. I prefer the cherry flavor over any of the other flavors, because I like the neutral look it gives to your lips. I use it right before going to work every morning and they keep my lips nice and moisturized!
marylu s.
Mission, TX
I loved it , works pretty good for my skin type makes it feel fresh and clean it felt pretty gentle in my face . I can say it was really effective for my type of skin , and its at a good price not to much not to littlw
Bee B.
My go to lip balm. Leaves my lip feeling hydrated and soft which is a definite must. I also enjoy the pink one (unsure of the name) both are great.You can find them at Walgreens or Walmart.
Morgan H.
Columbia, KY
Loved it! Worked so great! Would buy again, and recommend to anyone!! Great price as well! Worth the money. Met all that it said it would! purchased at Walmart.  Could be purchased at any drugstore though. No complaints!
Allyssa A.
This lipbalm is one of the best I'ved tried. It keeps my lips moisturize / hydrated and also has a cooling sensation. Another plus is that it does not feel greasy on the lips and is also colorless. Great product overall!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.