BY NIVEA

Heather T.
Chicago
It has a good smell and taste. It keeps in the moisture like it advertised. One of my go to but I can never finish one cuz I always end up losing it. I like how refreshing it tastes ! Better than Carmex in my opinion
Mariah M.
Washingtonvle, NY
This is my favorite lip balm ever. I only need to use alittle and it keeps my lips feeling nice all day! I like the packaging on the actual lip balm. It was definitely worth the few extra dollars compared to a cheaper one!
Amber M.
Taylorsville
I highly recommend this Product especially during the winter when your lips are getting dry it’s fast healing it feels beautiful on the lips no color just A shiny finish this is definitely one of my favorite lip products!
Ruby G.
Norwalk, CA
Best chapstick ever! This line of chapsticks is really good, but this one and the original are the absolute best! They last a long time to and it comes with a easy twist up applicator. And you can find cheaper two packs.
Safraaz A.
I travel with dry lips so I tried this product it’s so moisturizing and hydrating for lips. Keeps your lips soft no harshness. It’s in perfect price range good value. I would definitely recommend this product to Others.
Courtney H.
I love how it hydrated my lips. It was smooth going on I used it after exfoliating my lips. I love it. I wish it had more of a tingle like blistex or carmex but overall it is a good product
Katie D.
 I get really chap lips and this Chapstick didn't really work for my lips. It was really easy to apply/use. I bought it at Rite Aid. And it was very affordable but it wasn't for me it's for a person who doesn't really get chapped lips. No I won't buy it again.
Juanita F.
I love this! It makes your lips feel super mousturized and fresh. It’s a very gentle product that leaves your lips super soft. I purchased this product at Walmart and I was debating whether to buy it or not and obviously I did and I do not regret it at all.
Rachel P.
Los Angeles , CA
one of my favorite/ go to chap sticks to use 🤙🏽 I love to put some on before I put on any lip stick and it makes my lips super soft and it doesn’t over dry them. Recommend this chap stick 😊
Morgan O.
Mount Laurel
NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm works great! It has a subtle white look after application but still does the job! I bought it at my local CVS and have used it as my main chapstick year around! It’s a great buy!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.