BY NIVEA

Alyssa W.
Sneads Ferry
This product is really great, the packaging is really sleek and easy to open. The product glides on and stays on for about 4 hours. However, I left the product in my car and it melted in 65 degree heat....
Julia S.
I really like this product a looot, it’s really hydrating & moisturizing. I’d definitely recommend for its cheap price. I got is from Walgreens & has really sturdy packaging. I’d but again. :)
Tina M.
Made my lips feel refresh. Better than any other chapstick or lip bum I ever tried. It healed my crack lips from the cold. The packaging was very easy to open. I buy a twin pack every 2 months
Holly M.
Sheridan
Works but not the best product out there. It wasn't very effective and it take multiple uses for it to actually do it's job. It wasn't to pricey but for the price it is it should work better.
Angie R.
Corona
Love it!!! Made my lips so fresh and smooth and healthy . I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone !! It didn’t irritate my lips or skin , and gave me a very fresh pucker . Love it love it love it !
Emily M.
DeLand
Very moisturizing, my lips are naturally Just plain dry and get chapped easy , so when I discovered this product not only did it work great but it hydrated my lips very quickly , I guess you can say its very fast acting loved it ! This is the best give used so far
Paola A.
Fort myers, FL
Moisturizes and takes care of your lips, leaves a great finish!! I like it  . it is easy to apply and you can carry it everywhere by its size. I bought it at Walmart and I reach my expectations
Vicky Q.
Kokomo
This lip balm may be one of my all time favorites!! It applies so easily and leaves my lips so smooth! One downside of it may be that it runs out so quickly because it dries up really quick.
Jade T.
San Marcos, TX
I absolutely love this brand of lip balm. Even though nivea is a favorite brand from their moisturizer I also love the smoothness and the smell of the balm. Once applied you will also not get that greasy look thats not yet lip gloss but more of a fresh look.
Amanda R.
Saugerties
Love this .!! It works soo very well my lips are AMAZINGLY smooth and soft . And you don't have to reapply it as often as others .. just don't leave it in the car . It will melt in hot weather
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.