BY NIVEA

Kylie :.
This product is so hydrating and it makes your lips so soft I love it!! I would definitely recommend to anyone! I wish that it didn't have sunscreen only because that bothers my lips but I love it! Would definitely repurchase.
ʝσ∂єѕιє s.
San Joaquin
Exfoliates my lips very well leaving them super moisturized and feeling very good. I always apply it when my lips are dried and the cost is very good. I bought mine online and it has been great.
daphne v.
munford
it works very well, i was very happy with what it did for me and the packaging was very durable as well as long lasting, it wasn’t to pricey the prices meet how well it worked. i don’t really feel that improvement was necessary!
Onyea J.
Newport News, VA
 I got this from Walmart it was gentle on my lips and They made my lips feel so baby smooth I would definitely buy again I use it every day all throughout the day   It totally meet my expectations
Ilana B.
This is a great chapstick to keep in my bag on-the-go. It doesn't leave my lips feeling greasy or sticky, while still keeping them hydrated. It isn't as deeply hydrating as my nighttime vaseline, but it does a great job and feels great for a simple stick formula.
Rosha W.
LEXINGTON
My kids love this product in the winter when they get chapped lips. They live by it (boy and a girl). I like to use it also as a balm under my lipstick, keeps lips moist and my color last longer.
Hunter C.
Santa Fe, TX
really loved this chap stick. i like how it actually sticks to my lips and doesn't just slip around. i have really dry lips and i felt like this product really gave me that moisture that i was needing.
Ashley D.
Yawkey, WV
Absolutely love! Made my lips feel so soft. The packaging was great and very eye catching. It’s very gentle and not sticky like most. The chapstick was very effective and I’m highly satisfied.
Lacie B.
Las Vegas
It made my lips really soft but not oily. I really liked it, and I don't like many chapsticks. It went way above my expectations. It was kind of expensive but worth it. The packing was nice.
LaTanya B.
Greenbelt, MD
Kept my lips moisturized but not all day .. it was dry again a few hrs later .. I don’t like having to keep applying every few hrs .. it was packaged very nice .. i would still purchase it ..
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.