BY NIVEA

Maribel V.
Waukegan, IL
I like this product a lot. The only reason why I didn't give it a five is because it melts easily. It's very light on the lips. Doesn't have a harsh smell like other products I've used. It keeps my lips super hydrated whiteout making them look super glossy.
Marjo P.
This does an excellent job of moisturizing my lips. The problem is that the moisture doesn't last. I find myself reapplying every cpl of hours. If only it would last longer, I would definitely rate 5 stars.
Kendall C.
Ithaca
This chapstick works so well! My lips are never chapped when I wear this product. 100% recommend this to everyone. The moisture lasts for a long time and it's super cheap and yet great quality. You can buy it at a lot of places.
Sarah L.
Pennington, NJ
Must must must have! I keep one in my purse and backpack all the time! Great size, gives a nice sheen without added color, and isn’t too sugary which is always a problem for me with chapsticks!
member-b8e58
I am 100% in love with this product it smells amazing and applies to the lips smooth it is not pricey at all I have bought this product multiple times and it comes in an ok packaging nothing out of the ordinary it is very soft and not harsh at all and does not have a bad taste I would recommend
KIKI F.
Stockton, CA
This lip balm became an essential before lipstick application to prep & hydrate my lips. I use this after skincare and let it sit during my face application time so I allow the lip balm to saturate into my lips for more affect.
Mommy 👶.
by far my favorite! super hydrating and feels like you aren't wearing anything. it works super fact for chapped lips. deffenatly worth every penny. plus the packaging was amazing. looks more expensive than it really is.
ʝσ∂єѕιє s.
San Joaquin
Exfoliates my lips very well leaving them super moisturized and feeling very good. I always apply it when my lips are dried and the cost is very good. I bought mine online and it has been great.
Morgan S.
Alexandria
I love this chap stick! It always leaves my lips feeling very hydrated and conditioned! All of my expectations were defiantly met by this product! It's been so long effective for my lips! I will be buying this again for sure!
Aly C.
Ellijay
Me gusta mucho este producto lo e usado durante mucho tiempo toda la linea de nivea Mi mama la usaba y asi fue como yo la conoci y me gusto mucho porque es tan fresca y tiene un olor delicioso.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.