BY NIVEA

Alexis C.
Greer, SC
This is a great lip product. It is a little more expensive then some but it really does help your lips. This is great for use when you will be in the sun to help keep your lips moisturized and soft.
Allie O.
Cape Coral , FL
This product was absolutely amazing !! It has mad my lips so much smoother and more youthful is so little time , this product is very affordable and is not too bulky to just slip in your pocket and go , this product is also great for beach lovers containing spf , this is a total recommendation for all ages 1 -1000 !!
Natalie S.
Super hydrating!!! Would definitely recommend to anyone!! The product is very gentle on the lips!! It makes the lips feel moisturizer and healthy! The price point is very good for this product! I think the packaging could be cuter!! Other than that it is a great product!
Lily W.
Barboursville
This was a keeper in high school for me. I always carried this with me either in my pocket, backpack, or purse. It really gets the moisture down into the skin on your lips and keeps then hydrated.
Julia D.
This product makes my lips so soft. And not only do they just feel soft I can see a visible difference in how much less my lips have dead skin and how nourished and plumped they are after using this
Violet Z.
This is one of the best chapsticks I’ve ever used. Worth it for the price. This is my first chapstick I ever actually finished! I bought this at my local Target. It really is hydrating for the lips
Kate D.
Bowling Green, KY
Amazing chapstick and it keeps your lips so soft. Very very effective And also nice packaging because it keeps it together. I am a repeat user as well. I would say it needs no room for improvement.
Lany V.
Tucson, AZ
It had a little dry spot on my mouth & this helped it heal!! It was very soothing as well!! And very hydrating!! Will definitely purchase again in the future!! And already recommended friends about it!!
Kayla H.
Bokchito
This was my first time using this.Overall it was a basic lib balm.it was effective I would use it again , but wouldn't go out of my way for it.as for price it was ever affordable and a good value.
Emily B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Looove this chapstick! I usually only have to put it on once a day if my lips are dry and my lips are so smooth all day long! The packaging is super cute and easy to use, definitely a repeat user!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.