BY NIVEA

Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
This is great for the people who get severly chapped lips in those harsh winter months.
I also reccommnded that if you wear alot of matte lipstick, this should be your night time go to !
Violet Z.
This is one of the best chapsticks I’ve ever used. Worth it for the price. This is my first chapstick I ever actually finished! I bought this at my local Target. It really is hydrating for the lips
Emily B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Looove this chapstick! I usually only have to put it on once a day if my lips are dry and my lips are so smooth all day long! The packaging is super cute and easy to use, definitely a repeat user!
sammy r.
Algonquin, IL
I really like this product for the winter time when my lips are completely cracked and dry. I have taken a break as I am on extremely strong acne medication, but for average chapped lips, it works wonders!
Lany V.
Tucson, AZ
It had a little dry spot on my mouth & this helped it heal!! It was very soothing as well!! And very hydrating!! Will definitely purchase again in the future!! And already recommended friends about it!!
Jordan M.
Baltimore
Keeps your lips very post through out the day and helps protect your lips from being dry & sore. I bought this product from target and it wasn’t pricey you can find this in your local drug store. I would recommend this to others!
Anny A.
Does a wonderful job moisturizing! It goes on real soft. One bad thing is that it melted in the car. I would recommend it. Even though you do not see the results now, it is guaranteed that you will!
Melissa S.
I love the way that this chapstick hydrates my lips. It's soft and smooth. I also like the fact that it dosen't feel sticky afterwards. I highly recommend it if you want your lips to feel hydrated.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
I love the way this feels on my lips, it feels smooth and creamy and leaves a soft shine on my lips. My lips don't feel cracked or dry using this. I usually buy it from Duane Reade. Repeat user, I always use nivea.
Allie O.
Cape Coral , FL
This product was absolutely amazing !! It has mad my lips so much smoother and more youthful is so little time , this product is very affordable and is not too bulky to just slip in your pocket and go , this product is also great for beach lovers containing spf , this is a total recommendation for all ages 1 -1000 !!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.