BY NIVEA

Hira J.
Linden, MI
I was skeptical of this at first because I've had many failures with chap sticks. To my surprise, I actually really liked it. It lasted for hours and really relieved that ache one feels from chapped lips.
Samantha B.
Jefferson, LA
Great lip balm. My boyfriend even started using it. He would only use chapstick brand until this. It's super soft and moisturizing. It's pretty cheap and I like the packaging. Would recommend to everyone!
Ashley F.
League City, TX
Excellent at keeping my lips from drying up! It's hard to find a product now a days that can do this for such a great price! It was very effective and I will buy again and recommend it to all my friends!
Karen S.
Los Angeles, CA
It Goes on smoothly and make my lips 👄 soft, I love it but the package could’ve been better. Hopefully soon they change it. I’ve use it several times but I always try new stuff too. I would buy it again.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Super hydrating! This stuff is awesome. Great quality for an affordable price. I would definitely recommend this product. I am a repeat user and I bought it at a local drugstore. I would buy this again.
Ashley C.
Mayfield
This product does exactly what it says, hydrate. I love this product. I use it just about everyday. I keep one in my purse and in my car and just about everywhere else. Keeps my lips feeling good without having to reapply it all day long.
Teresita A.
Amazing!! Love the feeling of hydration. For such a good price it will last you for a very long time. Packaging is very neat and very easy to find in your bag. I highly recommend this product to anyone!
Peyton G.
Port Arthur, TX
This product is so enriching and helps with dry cracked lips no matter the climate. Very affordable and a must have for on the go. Very gentle in the lips and can be used before makeup application. Love
Crystal Y.
Nogales
Super soft when appling on lips, smells amazing. Something i would highly reccoment. I use it before applying lipsticks. I bought this one at walmart. I will be buying my next one when i finish this one
Chantelle L.
Chatsworth, CA
I love this product because of it’s all day hydration. It didn’t go on too glossy or too matte, I would probably want to switch it up to test out other products however this kept my lips hydrated all day.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.