BY NIVEA

Ashley F.
League City, TX
Excellent at keeping my lips from drying up! It's hard to find a product now a days that can do this for such a great price! It was very effective and I will buy again and recommend it to all my friends!
Maggie C.
Makes lips soft and moist. Goes on smoothly. My go to chapstick from a local drug store (CVS, Walgreens, etc.). Use it all the time. I have like 5 of them honestly. Super gentle. Like water hence "Hydro Care". Definitely 10/10 would recommend.
Crystal Y.
Nogales
Super soft when appling on lips, smells amazing. Something i would highly reccoment. I use it before applying lipsticks. I bought this one at walmart. I will be buying my next one when i finish this one
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Super hydrating! This stuff is awesome. Great quality for an affordable price. I would definitely recommend this product. I am a repeat user and I bought it at a local drugstore. I would buy this again.
Emma L.
Wichita , KS
Nivea is one of my favorite in general because of their rich formulas, but I wasn't really wowed with this particular lip balm but it still pretty good and it works, it's just not the best I've ever had.
isabella a.
chula vista
it kept my lips very soft and hydrated throughout a long period of time! i didn't have to apply very often. it exceeded my expectations, and i would definitely buy again. it doesn't run out easily either.
Lisa B.
Grand Prairie
It’s very smooth on the lips. Love it very very nice. I bought it at cvs and it was easy to find love there products  and I used for the first time amazing and it’s pice is good. So I  insists to buy it 👍🏻
Courtney A.
Texarkana, TX
Very moisturizing! And smells so good! Very effective and also very affordable! Gentle on the lips and stays on for a good while. I've purchased 2 of the different flavors. And will probably repurchase!
Teresita A.
Amazing!! Love the feeling of hydration. For such a good price it will last you for a very long time. Packaging is very neat and very easy to find in your bag. I highly recommend this product to anyone!
Wendy G.
New York
This is so good! I’ve used this for a long time now and it’s my favorite I just love how it helps me and the product itself it’s just amazing.. I would recommend this because it’s really helpful and nice
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.