BY NIVEA

Catherine C.
New Bern, NC
This is my go to chapstick!! I absolutely love that it truly hydrates your lips and is so gentle, other chapsticks have irritated my lips but this one is very soothing! I definitely recommend this chapstick!
Teresa P.
This product has made my lips so soft and smooth. I am obsessed with it and I use it regularly. It is inexpensive and it definitely met my expectations. I would recommend this product if you have dry lips.
Diana M.
Manchester, CT
I love how smooth this makes my lips feel! It has a great consistency, but I don’t always like my lips so slick. So I don’t wear it everyday. I usually pick it up at rite aid... I prefer it during wet months like April and October
Princess G.
Cutler, CA
I used to think the best product out there was Carmex until I discovered this bad baby, it really hydrates your chapped lips with that being said it was very effective and leaves your lips feeling so smooth.
Shelby L.
Sand Creek
This is a great chapstick, it is super hydrating. It’s super effective and is for everyone. The packaging is cute it’s a chapstick so I don’t have high expectation. I would definitely recommend this someone.
Gabriela G.
Washington
This product is very moisturizing, the packaging is small and convenient. This product did meet my expectations, and I have used this before but in a different scent, I would recommend it to others for sure!
Yesenia M.
avondale, AZ
Makes your lips feel super soft and smooth . Had a light but good smell to it and it really helps for dry lips . Makes it feel super moisturized . I usually buy mine at Walmart and there not that expensive .
Hira J.
Linden, MI
I was skeptical of this at first because I've had many failures with chap sticks. To my surprise, I actually really liked it. It lasted for hours and really relieved that ache one feels from chapped lips.
Karen S.
Los Angeles, CA
It Goes on smoothly and make my lips 👄 soft, I love it but the package could’ve been better. Hopefully soon they change it. I’ve use it several times but I always try new stuff too. I would buy it again.
Brookelyn T.
Harrisville
Great moisturizing lip balm, does wonders for dry cracked lips. Very gentle on the skin. Very effective would most definitely use again. Super hydrating lip balm. Would recommend to others for sure. Great
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.