BY NIVEA

Eden F.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Fantastic product! I have always had a problem with dry lips, especially during the fall and winter when it's cold. This lip moisturizer has kept my lips so soft and moisturized.no more dry cracked lips for me!
Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
Picked this up on an impulse purchase in line at the store, and I love it! I love how soft and light it feels on my lips. It doesn't cake up like some lip balms. I will definitely purchase this product again!
Chelsey B.
Port Carbon
Awesome product to try I actually used it for my skin in both winter and summer to help with dryness I tend to get. All year long I get dry skin, so I try to find the best products around to use that’ll help.
Susana L.
Van Nuys , CA
Loved how smooth my Lips Felt with NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm
After a long day of wearing matte liquid lipstick this is definitely my Holy Grail! It Gives me the hydration I need.
CarolineZet Z.
I loved how it kept my lips feeling hydrated all day and that I could simply apply it over my lipstick without having to worry about it smudging everywhere! I definitely recommend this for keeping lips hydrated
Nevaeh💓🙈 D.
Rochester
This product is very hydrating an leaves my face very moisturizing I am very happy with the outcome it was gentle on my skin leaving it flawless. I liked how my face felt after the use an I was  very satisfied
Gregoria R.
Elmhurst , NY
I used this lip balm on my vacation to the Dominican Republic I wanted extra hydration to shield my lips and my kids lips from the Caribbean sun. I loved the way my lips felt and that it had a pleasant scent.
Kathryn R.
Longview
Great price. Worth every penny. Rolls on super smooth and exceeds my expectations for such a cheap lip balm. I've bought this stuff like 4 times now. Super easy to apply and definitely recommend this product.
Dorsey T.
Oklahoma City
I have very dry, not chapped, lips. It helps temporarily but doesn't hydrate like I assumed. It's nice to have just to keep in your purse as a staple item but not something I'd use regularly to hydrate.
Karen G.
lancaster
It's a great product helps with very dry chapped lips especially in the winter it keeps your lips moisturized & very soft not everyone might like this product but it works well for me I enjoy using it daily .
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.