BY NIVEA

Maggie H.
It is a great formula. Very hydrating. It is very effective if you have dry lips all the time. The price is very affordable. I got mine at Walmart. It is honestly a product I recommend. The smell is amazing as well
Linda D.
Edison, NJ
Great product it's very moisturizing but isn't too heavy on your lips. I hate when other ones are too sticky as well and this one doesn't have that. There's no scent which is good for hypoallergenic people and it's great to carry around in your bag.
Megan L.
Tallahassee, FL
I use this every night before I go to bed and I wake up with super soft lips! This is a great product and I am usually very picky about my chap sticks. I would buy again and again and again and again and again
CarolineZet Z.
I loved how it kept my lips feeling hydrated all day and that I could simply apply it over my lipstick without having to worry about it smudging everywhere! I definitely recommend this for keeping lips hydrated
Holley R.
Austin
Made my lips feel baby soft. I go snowboarding a lot and live in the mountains, s ok my dips are always dry, cracked, and bleeding. This fixed all of my lip issues and now my lips are always healthy and soft!
Chelsey B.
Port Carbon
Awesome product to try I actually used it for my skin in both winter and summer to help with dryness I tend to get. All year long I get dry skin, so I try to find the best products around to use that’ll help.
Elaine W.
I am in love with Niva lip balm. I have extremely dry skin and that includes my lips.  I have to moisturize them constantly. I have Niva lip balm in my purse, nightstand, kitchen, desk, and my car, that’s how dry my lips are.  When I first tried this I was hooked, never leave home without it!
Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
Picked this up on an impulse purchase in line at the store, and I love it! I love how soft and light it feels on my lips. It doesn't cake up like some lip balms. I will definitely purchase this product again!
Emma S.
Unlike other chapsticks I have tried, this one doesn’t leave a funny feeling on my lips after application. It also applies very smoothly at the start of a new tube unlike others I have tried, highly recommend!
Karen G.
lancaster
It's a great product helps with very dry chapped lips especially in the winter it keeps your lips moisturized & very soft not everyone might like this product but it works well for me I enjoy using it daily .
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.