BY NIVEA

Chastity M.
Huntington, WV
Kept my lips soft and feeling wonderful absolutely all day!!! I can never find anything good for my lips when they dry up but this totally worked!! I recommended completely! I would so buy a thousand times more!
Haley G.
Ruston
Made my lips feel ultra soft and smooth! It didn't give me an oily sticky feeling which I love so much. It definitely was worth the buy and also had nice packaging. I bought it at Target and it was worth the price!
Destine H.
Adelanto, CA
I absolutely loooooooove this! It gives you a very soft feelings and it moisturizes your lips super good. This is by far one of my favorite chapstick. I always buy two at time in case I lose one. I recommend it!
felicia K.
Philadelphia, PA
I was mad because some one stole it from me I think my sister stole it or I lost it put I took this wit me ever where I want still a lil mad abt it n I stop buyin them because somebody keep taking them from me 😭
Noel R.
Fridley, MN
This is my most FAVORITE chapstick ever! I love the smooth feeling it leaves on my lips as well as the nice scent. The product doesn’t leave my lips sticky and doesn’t have that gross medicated taste or smell, I will definitely buy this product again!
Ashlyn B.
Clayton, NC
This product feels very refreshing and hydrating but doesn't last very long. I like the packaging and I have never had a problem with it being messy. I would purchase again because it works well under a lipstick.
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
Love this lip product! It keeps my lips moisturizer even while on a medicine that dried them out. It's one of few products that actually kept them moisturized. I definitely recommend it as a great everyday wear!
Chantell D.
Arlington, VA
This product is okay, leaves a white residue on my lips. Not really worth the price. I've given this product multiple chances. I always see it at target, CVS, and etc. Not sure if buy again, not a huge fan of it
Victoria P.
El Paso
This product really alleviates pain for people who get chapped lips all the time. It moisturizes well and leaves you with smooth soft lips!! I highly recommend and you can get it at your local drugstore for a cheap price such as Walmart or Walgreens.
Aylin D.
I like it, but it's not really good, like my lips are so dry, i mean it's good if you don't have your lips so dry, but i prefer another lipsticks to help me with my dry lips, this is my opinion, I'm just saying!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.