BY NIVEA

Ema P.
Cullman, AL
Absolutely love this. It’s so incredibly moisturizing. I got it at Walmart about a year ago and still use it so much. I really just grabbed the first thing I saw because I needed chap stick but it ended up being my favorite thing. I would recommend this.
Ana C.
Miami
This caught my eye rightaway. Aloe Vera is something I include in my weekly skin care routine and figured I had nothing to lose with trying this lip balm out. Honestly, I can't believe I ever used any other lip balm; my lips are never dry and flakey anymore. I'll use a dab right before applying a matte lip color or I'll throw it on for a low maintenance day. Absolutely love this product and couldn't recommend it more!
Ashley H.
I left the first one in the car and now im like noo ! Its ruined . But thankfully i had another in my bag!! Its the best and my lips feel so soft ! Moisture locks right in ! And the second one definitely came in handy
Leila O.
San Diego
This is the best product I've used so far! My lips are very sensitive, but this works very well and always keeps my lips hydrated! I usually can find it anyway, such as target, cvs, Walgreens, and even grocery stores.
christa s.
Leave you lips nice and motorized its a great product would recommend this product to everyone i know great when you have chap lips sun burn lips and so much more please try this product out you wont be disappointed
Haley G.
Ruston
Made my lips feel ultra soft and smooth! It didn't give me an oily sticky feeling which I love so much. It definitely was worth the buy and also had nice packaging. I bought it at Target and it was worth the price!
Destine H.
Adelanto, CA
I absolutely loooooooove this! It gives you a very soft feelings and it moisturizes your lips super good. This is by far one of my favorite chapstick. I always buy two at time in case I lose one. I recommend it!
Amelia C.
Bloomington
This product really helped my lips really smooth, I will buy again without changing up the product. I really like it, it hydrates yours lips it’s prefect for the summer!!! I will absolutely buy this product again
Victoria P.
El Paso
This product really alleviates pain for people who get chapped lips all the time. It moisturizes well and leaves you with smooth soft lips!! I highly recommend and you can get it at your local drugstore for a cheap price such as Walmart or Walgreens.
felicia K.
Philadelphia, PA
I was mad because some one stole it from me I think my sister stole it or I lost it put I took this wit me ever where I want still a lil mad abt it n I stop buyin them because somebody keep taking them from me 😭
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.