BY NIVEA

Rach.🎀 H.
Greenup, KY
I absolutely love this product! By far the best to use on chapped or dry lips! It goes on so smooth like butter and doesn’t leave your lips feeling sticky at all! It is on the pricier end, but totally worth the money!!
Krysta K.
keeps my lips hydrated and smooth through weather change season and all winter long! smells good and great price! super easy to find in almost every store! have sworn by nivea lip balms for 3 years now it’s all i use !
Mohini P.
Des Plaines, IL
Love the product and the smell. Always keeps my lips feeling hydrated. It adds a nice natural shine to the lips. Great for chapped and dry lips. This is one of my favorite lip brands, they keep it simple and nice. I put on a little before putting on lipstick because lipstick always drys out my lips.
Paula G.
Visalia, CA
Super affordable. Love the feel on the lips very easy and gentle on the lips. Highly recommend it. It was exactly what I expected. I have bought this product too many times. Leaves my lips super soft and smooth. Love it!
Sydney S.
So Nivea is a go-to brand for me with chapstick. I usually buy it at Walmart waiting to check out. It's got a very smooth application, but I find myself reapplying often. I will definitely buy again because of the price.
Do M.
Philadelphia
It's one of my favorite drug store items which I have at home or my handbag. I like the fact it keeps my lips moist without feeling too slippery and even after continued use there is no after residue feeling on my lips
Ashton H.
Tooele
I absolutely love this product! Best chapstick ever! It glides on so smooth as of it almost melts on and has a light pretty gloss to it. It doesn't have much of a scent which I appreciate. It is a pricier drugstore chapstick but is worth every single penny!
Samantha N.
Oak Forest
An OK chapstick. Was very moisturizing. I purchased this product from Walmart. It was mostly effective and healed my chapped lips. The only down part was it was very oily and i felt like it needed multiple layers to work.
Aleena A.
hollywood
It’s really moisturizing and make your lips feeling nice and refreshed. It makes your lips feel gentle and it not that pricey for a product that is this good. I left one star off because personally I like eos a bit better but this is just as great for anyone!
※Claire F.
Sardinia , OH
This product was just okay for me. Only helped if my lips weren't chapped at all. I bought mine at Walmart. The packaging was decent, nothing too spectacular. The chapstick was not worth the extra few dollars compared to
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.