BY NIVEA

Janilla M.
Though I haven't used this in a while, I remember that I could never leave my house without this chapstick. The packaging is great and believe me, I'm a sucker for good packaging. I for sure am going to have to buy this again and start using it. This was my ride or die.
Maria R.
Paterson
Best product ever! Definitely something to always have on hand! The packaging is cute and definitely grabs your attention. I’ve told everyone about this product! You can find it anywhere, I got mine at Walgreens! If you never tried it I definitely recommend you do
Octavia S.
Las Vegas
It hydrates and soothes my lips. Very nice! I feel that Everyone should use this product. I am a repeat user. Because of the fact that the product is great. I will continue to use this product because it is gentle on the lips and I highly recommend this to others.
Alicia M.
San Dimas , CA
My favorite chapstick. The kind that you buy multiples of so you can have one everywhere you go. Moisturizes your lips & leaves a shine with out the stickiness of a lip gloss. I rate this a 10/10 & would highly recommend it.
Breanna W.
Twin Falls
Love this product! It was very soothing! I get dry chapped lips easily and it moistened them almost immediately. I found it at my local target. I would definitely buy it again. I like that it didn't burn when going on. I do wish there were more flavors available!
Alexis P.
Del City
I have dry lips and it keeps my lip moisturizer throughout the day . It never leaves them greasy but always hydrated u get a lot of chapstick and he product has good packaging. I would recommend this chapstick to others
Vanessa O.
San Jacinto , CA
Sometimes when I don't drink enough water , my lips get really dry. Well this amazing product comes to the rescue! It's works and doesn't feel still my at all. It is good if you have sensitive skin . I recommend this !
Sophia C.
Work very well, leaving your lips soft and smooth for lips that is very sensitive.  I recommend it to those who have a hard time finding the right chapstick and don't know what kind or brand that is good for sensitive lips
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
This chapstick is beyond soothing to the lips. I always seek chapsticks that are moisturizing and provide hydration for a long time. This product does just that. I always come back to this chapstick, I highly recommend this to anyone who would like a chapstick that keeps your lips soft.
mrsfiddlebutter M.
Pinon Hills , CA
 Love the way it feels it's smooth and silky  no nasty taste or greasy feel  helps my chaplets within a few days  Love the packaging and the pretty blue color and you can find it in almost every store low priced and it's perfect for make up bag or your purse or even to stick in your pocket
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.