BY NIVEA

Indaia O.
It is really good and keep very moisturized and smells like heaven. It also allows you to be ready to kiss anyone without having to worry about your lips being chapped. It is also nice with the package detailing. I would recommend you to use it for whenever you want
Joselyne ♡.
Batavia
Y works like a dream after using it just once you seen the difference it make on your lips they begin to feel more hydrated and less dry. I don’t know what it is in the product whether it be the aloe Vera but it is AMAZING!!!
Katie V.
Windham
This product makes my lips really soft but in the winter my lips get extremely chapped and this product doesnt seem to fix it. However, if my lips are just a little dry it does the job. Very inexpensive and good for the price.
Gabrielle L.
Sandy, OR
Love this product. I've been using it for months and it never dries out my lips and it lasts all day long.  Price isn't bad and the product will last you for months.  Will buy again and I highly recommend it.
Eleonor S.
Orem, UT
It kept my lips moisturized for most of the time. I had to reapply around 8 times a day. But I didn't like how short it lasts the stick. But overall it helped my lips on the long run and it came in two. So I would buy it again.
Jenny B.
Summer is here and my lips are suffering. I grabbed this in a whim and love it. Supper hydrating and I don't feel the need to constantly reapply. The price is good as well. Some over brands on the same shelf ones were $1+ more!
Brittany R.
This is awesome. I have so many. Idk I just really like them. They keep my lips so morstorized and there just great overall yknow. I use one like everyday, and it's just soooo great. My lips look so much better also since I've started using them
Erika C.
Phoenix
Nivea is one of my favorite lip balm brand, it leaves my lips so moisture that I don't have to be reaplying the product on my lips because it'll last for hours, is a must have in winter time, I  highly recommend this product..
Kayla F.
Bryan
It applies very very thin, but makes your lips very smooth. It is a very nice chap stick. You have to apply it often though, because it didn't last long. You can purchase it at your local drug store. Would recommend to others
Octavia S.
Las Vegas
It hydrates and soothes my lips. Very nice! I feel that Everyone should use this product. I am a repeat user. Because of the fact that the product is great. I will continue to use this product because it is gentle on the lips and I highly recommend this to others.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.