BY NIVEA

Kierra K.
Boca Raton, FL
The Nivea Hydro Care has always been a go-to for me. From chap lips, to just wanting that extra shine, the Nivea Hydro Care has always had my back. I recommend this product to anyone. For the price, you could never be disappointed.
Eleonor S.
Orem, UT
It kept my lips moisturized for most of the time. I had to reapply around 8 times a day. But I didn't like how short it lasts the stick. But overall it helped my lips on the long run and it came in two. So I would buy it again.
Katie V.
Windham
This product makes my lips really soft but in the winter my lips get extremely chapped and this product doesnt seem to fix it. However, if my lips are just a little dry it does the job. Very inexpensive and good for the price.
Brittany R.
This is awesome. I have so many. Idk I just really like them. They keep my lips so morstorized and there just great overall yknow. I use one like everyday, and it's just soooo great. My lips look so much better also since I've started using them
Indaia O.
It is really good and keep very moisturized and smells like heaven. It also allows you to be ready to kiss anyone without having to worry about your lips being chapped. It is also nice with the package detailing. I would recommend you to use it for whenever you want
Alexis H.
Baldwin
This is a must have, very affordable and works great. I have had dry lips for as long as I can remember and that prevented me from wearing any liquid lipsticks. I started using this and exfoliating my lips and it works great!!!
Rachel P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
my daily lip balm. as a liquid lipstick user this is a must. it’s cheap and amazing for what pure paying. i’ll even wear it alone. i’ve been using it for years and never get tired of it. i wish they had it in a pot form though.
Katie F.
Saginaw, MI
This balm is my go-to. I always keep it in my desk at work for when the office air dries up my lips. I love that it’s inexpensive but feels like a higher end product. It also lasts a while on my lips unlike other balms I have tried. I recommend it to all my friends!
Kristina J.
South carolina
It was super hydrating in the winter. When I would be outside with my kids my lips would get really dry and chapped to where they would almost bleed. I used this once and fell in love with it it is my number one go to product.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
My lips will seem to get very dry and irritated super quickly. I also do wear a night guard for TMJD so that adds to it. This has been a life saver! My lips feel so much better and I swear I have a bunch of extras I carry around.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.