BY NIVEA

Daisyy M.
Burlington, IA
I've used this in the winter when my lips where pretty chapped. It helped them get soft and better feeling after a few times using it. It didn't leave a funny taste in my mouth like some lip products to. I will definitely use it again!
Shannon G.
Glastonbury
it’s very hydrating and very compact so it’s easy to carry around in a purse. this is product is not just for women either, it’s for all genders. it’s  very accessible too i got mine at walgreens and i’ve seen at almost every drugstore.
Monse A.
Oxnard, CA
It leaves your lips feeling soft and hydrated for hours. You don't need to reaply it as much as other lip balms. This product noureshes your lips making them softer by the use. I really recommend this product if u want your lips soft!
Becca A.
Boston
I like this a lot it’s great to keep in your purse during the winter. It really is helpful to keep on you when you are outdoors for a long time. I have been using this product for years, and have got my friend And family to use as well
Alana L.
albany
I hardly ever finish a chapstick but this is one of the few that I've finished multiple of. Its very balmy which I like- it feels like its actually nourishing your lips instead of just glossing on top. The only reason its four stars is because it tends to get a little melty.
Brianna S.
Moore, OK
Really nice and hydrating! Doesn't feel to heavy on the lips I thought that it would be sticky and it wasn't at all. I picked it up at Walmart and wasn't disappointed. When I have cracked or dry lips I put this on and instantly better!
Lillian G.
Garden City
This is a very good nivea hydro care product. This product really keeps your lips moisturized and soft. I had purchased one of these from walmart. It really did meet my expectations. I recommed it to anyone with dry chapped lips.
Taylor R.
Covington
My lips are almost always dry and this product is my holy grail for hydrating them. I highly reccomend. Very good for people with sensitive skin and unsure what to use. It has a light fragrance that does not give you a headache either.
Cassidy W.
Spartanburg, SC
This chapstick is amazing for moisture! My lips stay dried out in the winter and this is my favorite! My lips always feel healthier after using the product and it’s a chapstick you can use everydayeven over lipstick since it’s clear!
Ashley S.
Havelock, NC
I love this. It helped my lips be less chapped over a long period of time. I always use this before bed, and after brushing my teeth in the morning. It lasts a pretty long time and definitely makes your lips nice and kissable. ;)
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.