BY NIVEA

Isabel R.
San Antonio, TX
Awesome to keep your lips feeling moisturized and hydrated, specially when they begin to crack in the cold weather, this product really completes me. It’s really satisfying when the product really does work, and this one will do the job right
Stephanie V.
Norwalk, Ca
Leaves my lips moistorized, smooth and softh. Also supper affordable! I've been using this product for a few years now and I try using other products but I always keep going back to this one. The packaging is simple would definately buy again!
Becky L.
This is a great chap stick as I call them all that. Its very moisturizing and it made my lips look and feel very smooth. I purchased mine at Walmart and it held up to my expectations. Id like to see some come out with a hint of color maybe!
JUANITA L.
Tulare
This product honestly makes your lips feel so soft and moisturized there is scented ones if you prefer your chapstick to have a scent as well but honestly I give this lip product five stars it really makes your lips healthy and moisturized!
|Savannah| J.
Monessen
Very moisturizing it kept my lips soft and plump all day! I’m very happy with this product 100% would buy this product again and share it with all of my friends. This product is no doubt going on my Facebook to share with all my friends!
Rochelle H.
It is very moisturizing that is too much my lips feel like they are melting and I have to wipe some of it off all the time. I does moisturizer so that is a plus but just make sure you put a little bit on because it is very moisturizing.
Shayla M.
I have used this product a couple of times. It was gentle at first but after you use it awhile it drys out your lips. Good value but the price is a bit high for me. Defiantly need to improved the hydration accept of it for me to buy again.
Amanda G.
Culver, OR
I love just how hydrating these are! I always have one in my purse and one in my night stand. I think I'm addicted, I use them all the time and my lips are never chapped! Very inexpensive as well, and you can get them at any drug store.
Kailea D.
Knoxville, TN
This is  absolutely a great product !   Would recommend it to anyone who has a dry lips !   It's very affordable and larger quantity .  It was gentle on my lips but got the job done the smell was so good !  Bought this at CVS on the way out and it was definitely a go to you from now on
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
Woohoooo love these lip balms so much! Super hydrating and comfortable! Provide excellent soothing care for lips all day long! I like applying these before bed to keep my lips moisturized all night! I'm a repeat buyer and love the twin pack value!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.